- Tom Barrett has a fantastic website on Interesting Ways to use various technologies in the classroom. One of his presentations is 37 Interesting Ways to Use Google Docs In The Classroom. We highly recommend Tom's site as it features ways to incorporate many other technologies including other Google products.
- From the GettingSmart blog: 5 Ways to Use Google Docs in the Classroom
- The Comprehensive Guide to Google's Free Tools for Educators, Teachers, and Students which was compiled by Med Kharbach, editor of the Educational Technology and Mobile Learning blog.
- From the Cool Tools for 21st Century Learners blog: Great Ways to Use Google Docs - Presented Visually
- TeachThought's 52 Tips & Tricks For Google Docs In The Classroom
Google Docs Resources
Last week's hangout on Google Docs was very informative. The video recording of that hangout below. The Kern Kelley video on Google Docs Management that John Calvert mentioned during the session can be found here:
Additionally, we wanted to share out some other great resources to assist everyone in using Google Docs. Here are some of our favorites:
Leave a Reply.
Jesse Lubinsky, Sabrina Rich and Jennifer Cronk are all Educational Technology professionals started NY Tech Ed as a grassroots Professional Learning Community to serve the Hudson Valley, New York.